My good friend Rachel Barnard, author of Axtaxia and the Ravine of Lost Dreams, asked me to list seven facts about me as a writer. She did the same over Facebook, and I was quite honored that she asked me to do such a thing. Normally, I don’t like writing about myself, but I think this would give my followers an insight about me.
So here are seven random facts about me:
- I started writing my first story when I was thirteen, which I gave up after the eighth page.
- I prefer to do my writing in public places, such as coffee shops and libraries.
- My poem, Blue Rain, was published in an anthology after I submitted it to a poetry contest; it didn’t win, however.
- I have two passports.
- My parents hail from the British Isles.
- I write mainly Young Adult fiction
- My current novella was inspired by an old TV series episode.
Thank you Rachel for asking me to states some facts about me.